This LiquidCrystal Library allows an Arduino board to control LiquidCrystal displays (LCDs) based on the Hitachi HD44780 (or a compatible) chipset, which is found on most text-based LCDs. The library works with in either 4- or 8-bit mode (i.e. using 4 or 8 data lines in addition to the rs, enable, and, optionally, the rw control lines).
To use this library
- Autoscroll: Shift text right and left.
- Blink: Control of the block-style cursor.
- Cursor: Control of the underscore-style cursor.
- Display: Quickly blank the display without losing what’s on it.
- Hello World: Displays “hello world!” and the seconds since reset.
- Scroll: Scroll text left and right.
- Serial Display: Accepts serial input, displays it.
- Set Cursor: Set the cursor position.
- Text Direction: Control which way text flows from the cursor.
Also Checkout :
All Arduino Standard Libraries